This digital marketing course is about how to build a digital marketing strategy and increase online sales and profit.
What you’ll learn:
- Build an Internet Marketing Strategy for Your Project in 2021
- Increase sales with online marketing tools
- Understand the fundamental principles of internet marketing
- 7 steps to building a digital strategy
- Competitive analysis
- Work with analytics tools
- The right way to draw a portrait of a target audience
- Find effective traffic tools for your niche
- Make a media plan
- It is preferable that you have an online project that you are currently working on so that you can implement the skills you have learned as you go through the course.
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in learning an online profession
- Internet marketers
Welcome to my digital marketing course!
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is an innovative way to attract a large audience to your online project. There are a wide variety of online marketing techniques that you can use, such as social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing, inbound marketing, mobile marketing, display advertising, paid search, web analytics, conversion optimization, etc. In this digital marketing course, we will discuss how to make these marketing techniques work in sync with each other.
Role of digital marketing in 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic has made a significant impact on the digitization process. The digital world is a part of our lives now more than ever. According to the Q2 2020 report from the U.S. Census Bureau, U.S. retail e-commerce has reached $211.5 billion. That’s up 31.8% from the first quarter and up 44.5% year-over-year.
Industry experts, marketing professionals, and digital marketers believe that digital marketing influence will continue to grow.